Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sometimes the brain doesn't stop.


I dreamt about:

  • Stormy skies and very dark green grass. Two-headed baby horses (one head on top of the other) looking out little towers in a castle.
  • A baby laying down on the grass on its tummy by the edge of a cliff and its pram right by it and a horse runing close to it. Careful, that kid is going to fall off the cliff!

  • A family and friends meeting and a this dialogue with a friend I haven't seen for years: Me: How are you? You're looking better, more relaxed... Her: Yes, I'm feeling a lot better - she gets a bit emotional - what really helped me was that they added double seats on buses. (She says this like this was why she wasn't able to go on buses).



To this dream activity add to it that Stephen saw me do little kicks while asleep every 15 seconds. How is one supposed to get any rest under these conditions?

No comments: