Wednesday, August 07, 2013

And more dreams!


(En español)



I had a strange dream...I was at some sort of family gathering...people standing in hallways and staircases, people chatting away, chairs, and a mirror. 

A few people looked into the mirror but only two of them saw something different. I can't remember who the first person was (I think it was a woman) and the second one was my nephew Mateo.

I looked into the mirror while they were looking themselves and I could see what they said the mirror was reflecting. They saw everything and themselves in black and white and dressed in some sort of '30s fashion. Mateo was standing in the mirror next to a young woman named Josie or something similar. 


I wasn't able to see that special image reflected back, even though I didn't see myself standing in front of the mirror in the dream, I know that when I did, my reflected image was the same, no trip to the past or anything.

My uncle Osvaldo was there as well, he was peeking into the mirror just like me but he wasn't able to see the same things I was able to see, he couldn't even see my nephew's special reflection any different from reality.

I think next time I'm taking a sleeping pill so I can sleep AND rest at the same time! hahaha!

 

No comments: